TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The website is operated under betting license issued by the Authority.
2. With each placing bet and/or the participation in the games the customer recognizes the validity and the application of the current available regulations within this valid version and by placing a bet and/or participating in the games the customer also declares that the necessary minimum age has been achieved according to national law and has no prior knowledge of the outcome of the respective sport events. By accessing and using this website, you hereby agree that online gaming and gambling is legal in Your Jurisdiction; and you are solely responsible for complying with the laws of Your Jurisdiction, and you continue to use this website’s services at your own discretion and your entire risk.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Amendments are automatically valid after they have been published on the website. All versions contain the date of the validity change. The customer is responsible for regularly reading all versions to check if changes or updates have been made.
4. The Organiser holds the right to decline or cancel at later time individual bets or to limit the stakes – it is not required to provide reasons for such decisions. Furthermore, we reserves the right to exclude users from all gambling services and offers without providing any reasons.
5. With all the bets, in accordance to their contents, only the records of the Organiser alone are taken into account. The betting account statement may only be amended in order to rectify an obvious mistake and/or an obvious written and/or calculation error.
6. We reserve the right to change the odds before concluding the bet. The odds will not change once a bet has been placed, i.e. the odds will remain fixed.
7. The customer has no right to claim any type of compensation from the Organiser and/or its agents (e.g. due to system breakdown, incorrect, delayed, manipulated or abused data transmission via the internet), unless this claim arises out of deliberate action or rough negligent behavior.
8. Upon request, the user is obligated to provide a copy of an official photo identification document (passport, driver’s license, personal ID card) as well as a copy of the credit cards that were used. We recommend the cardholder retain a copy of transaction records and print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, other regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid confusions at a later time.